Eye Cream For Bags Under Eyes
Looking for the eye cream for bags under eyes? Here are some very helpful tips that’ll help assure you find it.
1. The best eye cream for bags under eyes will boost and improve blood circulation around the eye.
When too much blood is trying to flow through you capillaries (like when laying down for long periods of time), some of it leaks out and into the tissue around your eyes. Improving circulation will help assure that blood flow stays normal and minimal amounts of blood leaks out.
2. It should also remove excess hemoglobin components that are left in the tissue around your eye. When this blood leaks into your skin, an enzyme is triggered to break it down.
But what’s left behind is small hemoglobin components, which give the skin a black/purple color.
3. The best dark circle eye cream will contain ingredients that thicken the skin around the eyes. As you get older, skin slackening picks up and skin becomes thinner.
The thinner it gets, the easier it is for eye bags under eyes to form. By increasing cell proliferation rates and stimulating collagen and elastin production, you can effectively reduce the appearance of dark circles.
4. Don’t discount eye treatment products that are made by companies you’ve never heard of before.
5. The best eye cream for bags under eyes is made in other countries besides the U.S. In the U.S., the FDA doesn’t require that all products be tested to prove their effectiveness and safety. Because of this, many of the products fall short on quality, but they sure are marketed well!
6. The best eye cream for bags under eyes will be made with effective ingredients in high concentrations. A product can only be as good as the ingredients it contains.
And without effective amounts of them, you won’t experience any significant results. Some companies will add minimal amounts of some substances just so they can add it to their ingredient list.
7. Get a eye cream for bags under eyes that contains ingredients that address the major causes of aging skin. The three most prevalent causes of skin aging are:
*Loss of collagen and elastin protein
*Low levels of hyaluronic acid in the skin
*Damage caused by free radicals and oxidative stress
What causes Bags Under Eyes
So why do you get eye bags even if you maintain regular sleeping hours and even when you are still only in your twenties or thirties?
One major factor has to do with aging. And no, you don’t have to be middle-aged to see and feel the impact of growing older on your skin.
Skin that is not given the proper care and nourishment becomes less efficient when it comes to draining excess fluid.
It also becomes more prone to dryness, and it loses its firmness. These factors all play a major role in the appearance and severity of bags under the eyes
Why do your cells need to be stimulated?
Because fragile capillaries, poor circulation and fluid drainage are signs your cells have stopped producing the substances (i.e., collagen and elastin) which support the fabric of your skin.
Therefore, the goal of any treatment needs to be getting this critical production back up and running again.