Rapid Release – Learn Common Headache Causes
Do you have frequent Severe Chronic Tension Headache? Discover Rapid Release Head Neck and Back Massage Tips To Avoid Common Headache Causes…
Sad to say, almost everyone has suffered severe chronic tension headache at some time.
Tension headache can last for a few hours up to several days, and sometimes involve symptoms such as sensitivity to light and nausea.
Chronic tension headache can seriously impact daily life when occur frequently or for an extended period of time.
The exact cause of severe chronic tension headache migraines are not yet fully understood, however there are certain factors that can contribute to a headache.
These include, stress, lack of sleep or fatigue, hormonal changes, hunger and/or changes in barometric pressure or altitude.
In addition to these factors, certain foods can also contribute such as: Alcohol, food additives such as nitrates, nitrites or MSG and caffeine.
Most times people don’t give their posture much thought, however, slouching can force the body out of alignment.
When the head is too far forward it causes extra pressure on the neck muscles which tend to contract in order to hold the head up in an improper position.
Rapid Release Head Neck and Back Massage
Since severe chronic tension headache are accompanied by neck pain, chronic tension tension headache sufferers find that Indian Rapid Release Head Neck and Back Massage offer relief from headache pain and related symptoms.
Because Rapid Release Head Neck and Back Massage therapy relaxes tense muscles, relieves muscle spasms, improves blood flow and aids relaxation, it can be helpful for relieving the pain of both tension and vascular headaches.
Indian Rapid Release Head Neck and Back Massage is a combination of massage strokes and techniques, hence the reference to it being both a science and an art.
Regular Indian Trigger Point Head Neck and Back Massage Treatment will:-
- strengthen the central nervous system and assist all the systems of the body restore and renew themselves;
- increase energy levels;
- provide relief from tension and migraine headaches;
- lower blood pressure;
- bring about immediate feelings of peace, relaxation and calm;
- provide relief from stress, anxiety, depression and other stress related conditions;
- increase oxygen and glucose supplies to the brain resulting in optimum brain functioning and higher levels of clarity and concentration;
- increase blood flow resulting in dissolution of accumulated toxins within the body;
- provide immediate relief to aching, stiff and tense deep and superficial muscles located in the upper back, shoulder and neck areas;
- enable energy cleansing and balancing of specific marmas (pressure points) located in the head;
- stimulate the three major head chakras helping to restore and balance mind, body and spirit;
- promote calm and relaxed sleep encouraging a natural sleep pattern;
- maintain electro-chemical balance which provides rejuvenation and longevity;
- increase the secretion of hormones necessary for the growth and development of the brain
You owe it to yourself to see how Indian Trigger Point Head Neck and Back Massage can work for you to help improve your health and relax you mind the natural way.
Wouldn’t it be nice to consider a natural wellness Feng Shui Day Spa Indian Trigger Point Head Neck and Back Massage plan for your headaches? Call Today 1-758-4528893 or 1-758-7171866